TEJ3MI: As we finish up the introduction to networking information and practical application during today's class, you should be shifting into research mode as you and a partner explore the world of open-source/freeware games that we can play on our network. We will discuss evaluation criteria and expectations during today's class.
To get you started:
1) Make sure your computer works on the switch (w/ your cable).
2) Make sure your computer works w/ a partner's (w/ your cross over-cable).
3) Research with your partner a networkable game that's
a) free to download (legally..lol)..because of the restrictions w/ the firewall you may have to download a copy at home
b) works with the hardware in the room
4) Claim your game by writing it on the Smartboard. Once a game is
claimed, it is off limits.
5) Practice setting up/playing/optimizing your game. Write these set-up instructions in a .txt file to be shared with the class, over the network
TEJ4MI: To be on track you should be finished with the Ardunio workbook by the end of next week.
Leave a Reply.
This will be the on-line binder for TEJ3/4MI