The two snow days have put a little crimp in our plans, so we'll have to move to get caught up. Today, we will finish up all our outstanding work on historiography, including:
1) Taking up the Fact or Opinion worksheet
2) Looking at bias
3) Avoiding the fallacy of causation
3) Explaining the differences between a Primary Source and a Secondary Source (and the benefits and drawbacks of each)
4) Looking at expectations for "good note taking in history"
5) Exploring what makes a "good" power point.
Any time that is left over we will be spent preparing our Defining Moments projects. We will sign up for presentation dates (to happen next week).
Tomorrow, we start our unit on the First World War.