Oopsie...meant for you to fill this out during the first few days of class. Well...it's never too late ;)
The Overall Curriculum Expectations:
By the end of this course, students will:
• discover and explore the various forms of writing utilized in journalism.
• critique his/her own writing and the writing of others.
• understand and accept a journalist’s legal and ethical responsibilities.
• develop the verbal, written, personal and social skills needed to publish a school yearbook.
• present his/her writing in an attractive, inviting manner, including headlines, graphics and photography.
• use computer software packages to present ideas in a creative and effective manner
• evaluate design solutions to determine how well they suit the design criteria
This is the site for Consumer Design lesson plans, expectations, and course materials.